Unique design and form factors meet X1/Y1 Agency Requirements in SMD package.
Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. is an industry leader for Safety Certified ceramic capacitors (our SCC Series). The existing product line includes NPO and X7R T.C.’s X2 and Y2 classes rated at 250Vrm and 305Vrm which are compliant to IEC60384-14, UL60384-14, and UL60950-1 and CSA60384-14 standards.
Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. Safety capacitors are typically used in line to line (X) circuit applications in which a failure would not result in electrical shock, and line to ground (Y) circuit applications where failure could cause or lead to electrical shock. Safety Recognized ceramic capacitors can also be used for isolation between TNV (Telecommunication Network Voltage) and SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) in modems.
We are pleased to announce the production release of X1/Y1 MLCC’s at 250Vac, 300Vac, and 400Vac classes. Capacitance values of 100pf to 1800pf are available as X7R T.C., and 10pf to 100pf as NPO, in 3906, 4007, and 4012 sizes to cover the available capacitance ranges. These devices are specifically designed to replace through hole safety disc capacitors while still meeting industry and agency standards and creepage requirements. Advantages include:
- reduced PCB real estate and height,
- reduced assembly costs, and
- the elimination of manual and automatic lead forming operations prior to PCB assembly processes.
- Suitable for reflow and wave soldering
- Tape & reel packaging for automatic insertion
- RoHS compliant and Lead (Pb) free
- Certification by UL E300818, TUV R50556303, and CQC 22001362296
- Available with Superterm® flexible/soft termination
- Available with proprietary arc prevention coating (X7R only)
- Telecommunications equipment including telephones, modems, etc.
- Electronic equipment and appliances requiring protection from transient surges or lighting.
- Electric and hybrid automobiles in charging circuitry, and inverters/converters for charging stations
- Network infrastructure
- LED and ballast lighting
- All power management
- Power adapters and USB chargers
Call (714) 891-8791or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or samples!